Turning students into colleagues
Included in The Character Acting Program:
- The Accents & Dialects Masterclass- 8 on-demand step-by-step accent and dialect modules with an introduction to Eliza’s special technique.
- Recorded Industry Webinars- Over 100 hours of insider info from VO industry professionals.
- The Business of Voiceover – a special package that includes expert advice on VO Branding, Marketing, Money, Mindset, Demos, Websites, and Home Studios.
- Live Webinars with Q and A for our industry guests
- Monthly Hotseat with Eliza Jane
- Peer workout groups with a graduate of the Character Acting Program who will help guide your workout experience
I introduce you to my favorite voice actors, directors, and casting professionals currently working in animation and games. View recorded versions of past webinars, too!
Navigating the Business of VO Acting
Dialing in your home studio, knowing what to put on your demo, setting up your VO website and knowing how to market yourself, are all as important as refining your talent. In this recorded webinar series, top industry experts guide you through crafting your career in animation and games, and turn you into a Utility Voice Actor.
Hotseat with Eliza Jane
Meet with Eliza Jane Schneider every month. Use these office hours to review demos, perfect accents, critique auditions, strategize, and chart your career’s course. Don’t forget to discuss insider industry info, build relationships and develop your own material.
Live Webinar Events
Live events with the hottest names in voiceover. You get to learn from the best, using zoom links that we provide through the student portal.
While you’re in the program, you’ll have unlimited access to CEVT’s dialect databases and accent & dialect resources.
Access to the private Facebook group.
Weekly Peer Workout Groups with scripts from major studios
Industry Webinar Series (selected- more replays available with new guests)
- Dan Lenard DEBUNKING THE MYTHOLOGY OF THE HOME STUDIO
- Randy Thomas WHAT NEWBIES NEED TO KNOW
- Pat Fraley & Scott Brick AUDIOBOOK WORKSHOP: THE TALE THAT WAGS THE DOG
- David H Lawrence XVII GETTING OUT OF YOUR OWN WAY / CRAFTING A CAREER
- Mary Elizabeth McGlynn BOTH SIDES OF THE GLASS
- Andrea Toyias CHASING THE CHILLS
- Debra Wilson THE DOOR IS ALWAYS OPEN
- Fred Tatasciore THE MONSTER SPEAKS
- Debi Derryberry KID VOICES
- Bob Bergren FIRESIDE CHAT
- Richard Horovitz ANIMATION SPECTACULAR
- Eric Bauza VOICEMATCHING ICONIC CHARACTERS
- Stéphane Cornicard STEPPING FORTH!
- Jennifer Hale BEYOND MONEY
- Dave Fennoy VIDEO GAME VOICES – 3 Part Series
- Crispin Freeman VOICE ACTING FOR ANIME
& Xanthe Hyunh
- Marc Graue DEMOS
- Jim Meskimen VOCAL SHAPESHIFTING
- Ned Lott & YOUR AUTHENTIC VOICE…OVER