Utility Voice Membership
Black Friday special of $75/month (valued at $125/month)to access self-paced materials.
Why Competitive Edge Voice?
CEO and Founder Eliza Jane Schneider has a deep-seated passion for sound, music, and dialects and has put in 30 years and well over 10,000 hours of research. She founded Eliza Doolittle Dialects in 1992 and has been coaching celebrities and developing actors in accents and dialects since. She has taught all of the accents in this course for AAA game companies, and was invited to present her uniquely effective Looping Method at the Voice and Speech Teachers Association (VASTA) conference in Singapore.
Industry Webinar Guests
- PAT FRALEY & SCOTT BRICK AUDIOBOOK WORKSHOP: THE TALE THAT WAGS THE DOG
- MARY ELIZABETH MCGLYNN: BOTH SIDES OF THE GLASS
- ANDREA TOYIAS: VOICE QUEEN OF THE UNDERWORLD
- DEBRA WILSON: THE DOOR IS ALWAYS OPEN
- FRED TATASCIORE: THE CREATURE SPEAKS
- DEBI DERRYBERRY: KID VOICES
- BOB BERGEN: FIRESIDE CHAT
- ERIC BAUZA: VOICEMATCHING ICONIC CHARACTERS
- CRISPIN FREEMAN (Overwatch, Naruto) and XANTHE HUYNH (Persona 5, Demon Slayer) – VOICE ACTING FOR ANIME (available in October)
- JIM MESKIMEN: VOCAL SHAPESHIFTING (available in November)
- NED LOTT & SEAN ASTIN (casting/voice director for Disney Characters Voices and Studio Ghibli; actor director, Lord of the Rings, Rudy, The Goonies, Stranger Things)
We know that you are dedicated to your craft. We’re dedicated to supporting it.
Here are a few of the fabulous guests featured in the Industry Webinar Series!
Subscribe to the Utility Voice Membership
We’re bringing back this program for Black Friday 2023 at the 2015 price of $75/month. After Thanksgiving, the price goes up to $125/month. Act now to secure the classic price!
Bonus – All new subscribers to the Utility Voice will receive targeted and timely webinars in their email inboxes once a month. Curated to give any aspiring voice actor the tools they need to forge ahead with their new careers in the industry.